Need a smaller size? Check out our Child/Youth Sheepskin PLUS Innersoles.
- Made from genuine sheepskin.
- Naturally moisture-wicking—keep feet dry!
- Designed to work with Softstar Hawthorne Chukka, Rogue and adult Rambler casual shoes.
- Free international shipping when ordered with a shoe.
We recommend breaking-in your shoes before using these innersoles. The natural loft of the sheep will form to the shape of your foot and pack down over time, so the fit may feel a bit snug the first few days. They will loosen up over time.
- Fabulous Review by JeepGranny
- Great insoles Review by BMK
The insole itself is great. After getting a pair of Fireside slippers I really wanted sheepskin insoles in all my shoes and these deliver.
The only negative I can think of is that they definitely do take up a bit of vertical toe room. So if your shoes are a bit tight you might find this a bit of an issue. (Posted on 1/18/18)
- no more cold feet! Review by Claudia Bea
- Problem Solved Review by Robert
- They feel nice, but they don't stay in my shoes Review by Robin
Note from the Elves: Hi Robin - thanks for your review! Please call the elves so we can send you some special tape to put on the back... they will still be removable but stop walking out of your shoe. (Posted on 11/3/17)
- Nice! Review by Carla
- Nice product Review by Arkansas Elf
Note from the Elves: Thanks for the review! Please be assured the backing is a very thin EVA layer (not a tire mix) which makes the innersole slide into easily into your shoe. We understand if you do not want them and would be happy to take a return. We also have the BASIC sheepskin innersole which is just plain sheep (no backing) if you are interested. (Posted on 5/8/17)
Write Your Own Review
Find Your Size!
You can measure your feet at home using a book, a ruler and a wall. You can then see where the measurement fits on our charts below to find the recommended Softstar shoe size.
Note: we no longer recommend tracing your feet because it usually gives a larger measurement than the method described below. Our sizing charts work in accordance with the following method.
To measure your feet:
- 1. Remove shoes and socks and place your bare foot so that the heel is barely touching a wall.
- 2. Place a book in on the floor, parallel to the wall, so that it is barely touching the front of the longest toe.
- 3. Step away carefully and measure the distance from the book to the wall.
- 4. Scroll down and look for this measurement on the sizing charts below to find the recommended shoe size.
Once you find your length measurement, you can use table below to best find your corresponding size.
Wide/Narrow: Trouble deciding your width? Our best recommendation is to order a wide or narrow only if you have found you need those custom widths in other brands for your feet to be comfortable. If you have never found you needed wide or narrow shoes before then we suggest sticking with our regular width.
If you find yourself between two shoe sizes, we recommend ordering the larger size. This is especially true of our adult Phoenix Boots and Rogue casual shoes, which run a bit small.
Printable Stand-On Size Guides
We recommend using the measuring method shown above for the most accurate sizing, but if you'd like a simpler method then you may want to try our printable size guide. Just print the guide below and follow the instructions on the page.
Note: before you print the guide, make sure your printer settings will not shrink or scale the page. Uncheck any boxes labeled "Fit to Printable Area" and/or set scaling options to "None."