The sheepskin innersoles that come with your Fireside slippers are adhered to the sole. If you find they wear down over time and would like to replace them, then you can pull them out of the stitching by hand (it takes a little elbow grease) and insert this product into your slipper.
- Made from genuine sheepskin.
- Naturally moisture-wicking—keep feet dry!
- Designed to fit into Softstar Fireside Slippers.
- Free international shipping when ordered with a shoe.
These unique innersoles are lined with a very thin layer of foam rubber to keep them from bunching up and to help them fit securely along the lining inside your shoes. No gluing or adhesive is necessary—just slip them in and you're ready to go!
Looking for sheepskin innersoles for our other shoes?
- For our Hawthorne Chukka, Rogue and Adult Rambler shoes we recommend our Sheepskin PLUS innersole.
- For all other adult shoes, we recommend our Basic Sheepskin Innersole.
Consult the chart under the "Compare Innersoles" tab for more information.
Write Your Own Review
Find Your Size!
You can measure your feet at home using a book, a ruler and a wall. You can then see where the measurement fits on our charts below to find the recommended Softstar shoe size.
Note: we no longer recommend tracing your feet because it usually gives a larger measurement than the method described below. Our sizing charts work in accordance with the following method.
To measure your feet:
- 1. Remove shoes and socks and place your bare foot so that the heel is barely touching a wall.
- 2. Place a book in on the floor, parallel to the wall, so that it is barely touching the front of the longest toe.
- 3. Step away carefully and measure the distance from the book to the wall.
- 4. Scroll down and look for this measurement on the sizing charts below to find the recommended shoe size.
Once you find your length measurement, you can use table below to best find your corresponding size.
Wide/Narrow: Trouble deciding your width? Our best recommendation is to order a wide or narrow only if you have found you need those custom widths in other brands for your feet to be comfortable. If you have never found you needed wide or narrow shoes before then we suggest sticking with our regular width.
If you find yourself between two shoe sizes, we recommend ordering the larger size. This is especially true of our adult Phoenix Boots and Rogue casual shoes, which run a bit small.
Printable Stand-On Size Guides
We recommend using the measuring method shown above for the most accurate sizing, but if you'd like a simpler method then you may want to try our printable size guide. Just print the guide below and follow the instructions on the page.
Note: before you print the guide, make sure your printer settings will not shrink or scale the page. Uncheck any boxes labeled "Fit to Printable Area" and/or set scaling options to "None."
Use the chart below to compare our innersole options and choose the best innersole for your shoe.
We strongly recommend waiting to break-in your shoes before adding sheepskin innersoles. The shoes may feel too tight otherwise and lead you to believe you need a larger size, but they will loosen up with a little wear. The sheepskin fleece will also become thinner after wearing them a few weeks.