New Website Prepares to Launch
The elves are very excited to give you more details about our new website, scheduled to launch next week. This will be the first time since 2005 that we have upgraded our site and we think you’ll be happy with the changes. The new website will not only have a cleaner and more modern appearance, but will also be faster, more reliable and will offer the following new features:
- Customer Reviews: share your thoughts about specific shoes, or read what others have to say before making a purchase.
- Shoe Comparisons: read about the differences between similar models, such as the RunAmoc Dash vs. the Moc3, or compare our moccasin material options.
- Comprehensive FAQ: find the answers to your questions quickly with our easy-to-navigate collection of frequently asked questions. We’re working hard to include most of the questions our customers ask.
- Search Filters: now you can limit your searches to the products that meet your need, such as age group or shoe style.
- Improved DYO Interface: when you choose our design-your-own option with the new site, you will see swatch samples in the drop-down menu when you choose your colors (see picture below). No, you still won't have the overall photo changing to show your design, but this new website will make it possible for us to finally do this later this year!
- More Product Details: on every product page, you will now see tabs for specific sizing information, care tips, a shoe comparison chart, our color-crayon matching guide or any other information relevant to that specific item.
- DYO Shoe of the Week: our homepage will now highlight one of our favorite design-your-own shoes that come through our shop each week.
Click on the images below for the first look at what's coming:
We hope you’re as excited about the new site as we are. Feel free to contact us with any thoughts you may have about it. As always, we love to hear your feedback!