Elves Prepare for the Holidays!
The holiday season has officially arrived at Soft Star. Frost is appearing on our workshop door, fruitcake is appearing in our breakroom and our elves are working extra hard to keep up with the growing list of orders. We’re seeing shoes in every color imaginable coming across the shipping desk, not to mention quite a few Playful Pancake cat toys. So far, Soft Star has sold enough cat toys to donate seven goats to families in Sudan. Thanks to everyone for your support!
Our elves know it’s important for you to find the right holiday gift and to receive it on time. Since this time of year is busy for everyone, we recommend placing your holiday orders as soon as possible. All US orders placed by December 14 will ship to arrive before Christmas.
And if you are thinking about giving shoes as a holiday gift, we have a few tips:
- If you select the “Gift” option during the checkout process then we will not include a price on your invoice. The option will appear immediately after you enter your address information.
- You can request a free gift box for our smaller shoes. A checkbox option for a gift box will be available for applicable shoes when you add the shoe to your shopping cart.
- We offer premium gift wrapping services for an additional $1.50.
- Soft Star Shoes gift certificates are also available in any amount.
- Worried about finding the right size or style? We have a generous exchange or refund policy on new shoes.
Buttercup moccasins in our free gift box
To provide as much holiday help as possible, a few of our trustworthy elves have volunteered to work some extra shifts to keep our shop open longer during the busy season. In addition to our regular hours (9am-5pm, Mon-Fri), our Corvallis showroom will be open for local customers on the following dates and times:
- Friday, December 9: 9am-8pm (Corvallis Downtown Date Night)
- Saturday, December 10: 12pm-6pm
- Saturday, December 17: 12pm-6pm
Our workshop will close from December 23 to January 3, 2012 to celebrate the holidays with our families.
We hope you have a wonderful holiday season. And remember, we love to see pictures of you in your Soft Stars!