Cozy Boots for Big Elves

Posted on November 13, 2008 by larkinelf There have been 7 comment(s)

Look what the Elves are up too... Adult Boots! All the requests to make sheepskin boots for adults did not fall on deaf ears. The pair pictured here are our very first prototype. We just finished them up two days ago and have been showing them around town. So far most folks seem pretty interested - let us know what you think.

If all goes well, we will be introducing a new boot in adult sizes by the start of fall 2009. In the mean time, you can order a pair for you youngster to keep their toes warm this winter. However, please don't try to stuff your feet in their little shoes... we're hurrying as fast as we can!

P.S. An adorable baby will NOT be included with each purchase :-)

This post was posted in On the Horizon and was tagged with adult boots, Announcements, Phoenix boot, sheepskin boots

7 Responses to Cozy Boots for Big Elves

• Seattle Mumsy-G* says:

YYYYYES! Hooray! Thank you Soft Star Elves! Your prototype pair of boots for us biggies are beautiful and look yummy-cozy-soft. I am in line and patiently awaiting their arrival.</></>Speaking of W-w-wait... What? You mean the "BONUS! ADORABLE BABY INCLUDED!" note was a product of my imagination? Awww, shucks. It figures... ;)

Posted on November 14, 2008 at 9:56 AM

• Yvonne says:

OMG; YES YES YES YES!!!!! I am looking forward to trying out an adult boot pair next fall!</></>(A SoftStarShoe.com mum in Sweden)

Posted on November 14, 2008 at 12:20 PM

• Anonymous says:

You are my heroes!!! LOVE it!! (Maybe not so much with the tiger stripes, but the rest is AMAZING!!!) Looking forward to next fall, thank you so much!

Posted on November 15, 2008 at 10:41 PM

• Rebecca says:

Those look awesome!! I'd love a pair - except is that the zipper I see on the outside of the leg not on the inside of the leg where most boot zippers go??? I hope that is just a prototype error.

Posted on November 16, 2008 at 8:17 AM

• Beth says:

B-E-A-UTIFUL! LOVE the idea! Definitely can't wait to get a pair! But I agree that usually zippers go on the inside of the leg and laces go on the outside. I also prefer the smaller cuffs where it looks like the sheepskin is spilling over, but this kind is fine as well, or no cuff. Maybe there could be options? All in all I am thrilled to see this boot for adults!

Posted on November 19, 2008 at 12:43 PM

• Anonymous says:

We would be SO HAPPY if we could get adult sized winter boots from you - I know they won't be cheap, but they would be worth it!</></>Jennifer

Posted on November 23, 2008 at 2:54 PM

• Lexie says:

I would like the pheonix style without the fleece spilling over the top. Also zippers on the inside. It might be nice to have an option for slightly shorter tops just a few inches above the ankle - cozy driving boots. I can't wait!

Posted on December 6, 2008 at 5:45 PM